Swanstaff achieve Healthy Business award
23rd November 2016
Swanstaff have received a Kent Healthy Business Award and also achieved the Commitment Award from the Workplace Wellbeing Charter.
Swanstaff's Health and Wellbeing champion Tracey Lester said "it is great that we can be recognised for the work we do in supporting our employees with health and wellbeing, we ran a really successful week of wellbeing back in September which led to great engagement from our staff. We will be aiming to achieve the excellence award in 2017!"
The Kent Healthy Business Awards are self-assessment standards that can help to improve the health of your workforce. They are also a great way to:
- showcase your people, services and skills
- build your reputation for commitment to best practice in health, safety and well being
- support your business development and tendering activity
- get support in developing policies and procedures
- show your compliance with laws and regulations.